Group Delta Consultants offer a full range of construction materials testing and inspection services during construction of a wide variety projects. We are able to provide our clients with testing of soils and other building materials in our certified in-house or mobile laboratory facilities. Our San Diego Laboratory has been awarded accreditation to the technical competence and quality assurance requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2005. We are also one of the very few labs in California on Caltrans' Division of Engineering Authorized_Laboratories_List to perform testing on prequalification and production sample splices on reinforcing steel. Our laboratories are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment to perform tests in accordance with the American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM) and other applicable standards. Our services during the construction phase are directed towards strict compliance of regulatory guidelines. Adherence to specifications is monitored and documented by registered geotechnical engineers, licensed inspectors and certified laboratories.
Our services in Inspection and Materials Testing include:
- Concrete: Batch Plant, Pre-stress/Post-Tension, Concrete Strength Testing
- Structural Steel: Bolting, Erection, Welding, Welding Qualifications
- Masonry and Roofing
- Field and Plant Asphalt Concrete
- Aggregate, Concrete & Masonry: Beams, Blocks, Cubes, Cylinders, Grout/Mortar, Prisms, Shotcrete/Gunite
- Reinforcing and Structural Steel: Bend & Tensile
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT): Dye Penetrant, Magnetic Particle, Ultrasonic Radiographic, in-Place Concrete Soundness, and Rebar detection in Concrete
Download a comprehensive list of Construction Materials Laboratory Tests we offer or look through our statement of qualifications (SOQ) to provide Materials Testing/Inspection Services in our SOQs Downloads section.